Traditional Snellen Optotype Eye Chart
This Snellen chart includes red and green color bars for an easy and helpful color vision test Screens for Amblyopia Snellen optotypes date back to 1862, when Herman Snellen released his first eye test in England. These Snellen optotypes have changed little throughout the years and are used regularly today. These optotypes feature strong serifs and follow idea of the 5×5 grid. Snellen chart is also coupled with red and green stripes for an easy color vision test.
- Chart includes red and green color bars for an easy and helpful color vision test.
- Made of Extra Strong, Easily Washable, Non-reflecting, Matte Finish PVC Sheet.
- Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- And the top centre hole, easy to hang on the wall.
- Eye chart measures 23 X 35.5 cm (9 X 14 in.)