Snellen Pocket Card ,Testing Distance 16” / 40cm
The Snellen Pocket Eye Chart is a familiar widely used chart with big letters or symbols at the top and progressively smaller letters at the bottom of the chart down to 20/20 or better. This professional handy pocket-sized chart is ideal for measuring visual acuity at a distance. Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- Non-reflecting, matte finish professional handy pocket-sized chart for measuring visual acuity at a distance
- Features green and red color bars for an easy and helpful color vision testing
- Washable + Portable Pocket Size – Great for Travel, Office, or home use
- Inches/centimetres ruler + Pupil Gauge Chart.
- Features prescription abbreviations as well as green and red color bars for easy and helpful color vision testing.
- Fits conveniently in pockets, medical bags, backpacks, folders, etc without needing to be rolled up or folded.
- Great for those situations where there is limited space to measure vision acuity.
- Chart measures 10.16 x 18.415 cm (4 x 7.25 In)