Snellen Chart with Red Green Lines
This Chart uses true Snellen optotypes for acuity vision testing. C, D, E, F, L, O, P, T optotypes feature defined serifs on each letter, making them unique to Snellen. These optotypes also fit in a 5×5 grid, also designed by Herman Snellen. This Snellen eye chart also features Snellen equivalents on the sides for accurate vision recording. This traditional Snellen chart is great for school vision screenings, as it also incorporates a red and green bar for color vision testing. Distance Snellen eye chart for vision testing at 20 Feet Visual acuity range 20/100 to 20/16.
- Chart includes red and green color bars for an easy and helpful color vision test.
- Made of Extra Strong, Easily Washable, Non-reflecting, Matte Finish PVC Sheet.
- Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- And the top centre hole, easy to hang on the wall.
- Eye chart measures 23 X 35.5 cm (9 X 14 in.)