Logarithmic Visual Acuity Eye Chart
Sloan chart uses traditional optotypes that follow a 5×5 grid idea. Sloan eye test uses logarithmic format and has equivalents on each side. They include LogMar, Decimal, 10 feet, and Meters for easy acuity recording. Two smaller groups 5M to 2M for repetitive testing (20/25, 6/7.5 to 20/10, 6/3 equiv.).
- Chart includes red and green color bars for an easy and helpful color vision test.
- Made of Extra Strong, Easily Washable, Non-reflecting, Matte Finish PVC Sheet.
- Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- And the top centre hole, easy to hang on the wall.
- Eye chart measures 23 X 35.5 cm (9 X 14 in.)