Logarithmic Sloan Visual Acuity Eye Chart
Logarithmic chart uses traditional Sloan optotypes. These calibrated optotypes blur at threshold and adhere to the Snellen 5×5 grid. Sloan chart uses two smaller groups for repetitive testing and minimizes memorization. Logarithmic Sloan acuity test is a great screener for literate adults and children. Includes LOGMAR and Letter sizes on chart.
- Chart includes red and green color bars for an easy and helpful color vision test.
- Made of Extra Strong, Easily Washable, Non-reflecting, Matte Finish PVC Sheet.
- Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- And the top centre hole, easy to hang on the wall.
- Eye chart measures 25.4 X 40.60 cm (10 X 16 in.)